Temps have warmed up, which means patio hangs with summer cocktail season is here!
Gathering with friends and family is a must during these hotter months, and we've partnered with our friend David Quarles, IV on a yummy cocktail recipe that can be made with both alcohol and alcohol-free spirits.
Here’s what you’ll need to make his Summer Sunset Cocktail:
- 2oz tequila/tequila alternative of your choice
- 1 scoop blackberry sorbet
- 1/3 cup (ea) strawberries and blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh passion fruit
- 1oz Cane & Herb Rose Simple Syrup
Muddle fresh fruit and simple syrup in a mixing glass, then pour over ice in your glass of choice.
Top off the mix with (flavored) tonic water and garnish with mint and an orange wedge🌿
To shop their wardrobe and home goods, click here!