These limited edition South Main Memphis Arts District petite market totes are giving us all the feels! It's no secret that we love Memphis - and there's something extra special about this quirky and vibrant neigborhood that we've come to call home. Are you a South Manian advocate like we are?! If so, this is the perfect bag for you! By Apolis.
*10% of the proceeds from your purchase of this bag goes to support ArtsMemphis.org
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide, 15" high, 9.5" deep, a 5" x 6" inside pocket
- Adjustable, Long, Black Leather Strap: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets — 0.75" width leather, 38" fully vertical strap, 19" drop, 1/8" thick leather (8oz weight)
- Short, Black Leather Strap: 0.75" width leather, 3.5" drop, 1/8" thick leather (8oz weight)
- Natural Material: 100% natural jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
- Made in Saidpur, Bangladesh
Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The mothers who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives, with 565,000 bag owners and counting!